CBS Analytics (BrandPulse)
What does it cover
Most of our customers have been very distant from the data they possessed and have uncovered only a small portion of analytical capabilities based on their data. CBS Analytics has bridged that gap and digested the data to serve it in a usable form on every level – operative, mid-management and executive.
Each analysis, no matter how complex it is, is made by drag&drop alone. There is no need for any scripting, robust menus or any technical / statistical expertise of end users.
Bringing data closer to business users is in essence main function of our in-memory analytical platform. We have covered many aspects of:
- Data discovery
- Advanced statistical analysis
- Many aspects of Big Data and Data fusion
- Data visualization
- Single platform – connecting (market, consumer, media) research data, transactional data and unstructured data sources
- Predictive analytics and machine learning
- Planning and tracking realization of business plans
We have coupled our software with following services:
- Data science (identify the right data and connect it in a right way)
- Data processing and preparation
- Research methodology consulting
- Forecasting of whole industry (on global or market level)
all in one
Global brand owners and market researchers use our Brand Pulse package to track brand development, sales and consumer U&A in many markets.
They find it very useful that they can put all of their research data (brand, retail, media, U&A, mystery shopper and others) on single platform and also connect it to internal data (such as sales and P&L).
Futhermore, they are happy that they have decresed dependency on their research providers by using CBS services and products.
No need for data science department – our team configures all data extractions and imports, data integration as wee as end user dashboards.
Everything is deployed and ready for business users (markets, sales & marketing executives, brand managers and others).
Big retailers and wholesalers are running their business and measure all KPIs through our retail analytics.
Based on: Gross Margin, Turnover within period, Sales volume/value, Stock Value/volume, Write offs, Returns, Supplier discipline Ordered VS Received ration and others.